the server with apache and RB is runnning ubuntu, the svn server has
selinux but it has been disabled

I tried using pysvn and was prompted for a password, after which it hung
for a while then seems to have exited python (i think), should I have still
been in the python shell after executing that command?

aedwards@aedwards-vm1:~$ sudo -u www-data python
[sudo] password for aedwards:
Python 2.7.3 (default, Sep 26 2012, 21:51:14)
[GCC 4.7.2] on linux2
>>> import pysvn
>>> client = pysvn.Client()
>>> client.info2('svn+ssh://')'s password:

On Monday, 21 January 2013 09:47:03 UTC-8, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> On 2013-01-21 12:42, Alex Edwards wrote:
> > I am still having trouble getting this to work, I am unsure what I am
> doing
> > differently to others. I started with rb 1.6 but couldn't get it working
> so
> > I thought I would have a go with rb 1.7.1 I reinstalled reviewboard and
> > rbtools. And I am still facing the same problems.
> >
> >     - I have created an ssh key pair and uploaded the key to reviewboard
> >     (and the server).
> >     - I can ssh to the server using the key
> >     - I can ssh to the server using the apache user (and key)
> >
> > When I attempt to add a repository I get an error "A repository was not
> > found at the specified path".
> This sounds suspiciously like Jonathan's recent git troubles... is your
> server using SELinux? If yes, have you checked your SELinux log for
> denials?
> --
> Matthew

Happy user? Let us know at