Hi, Christian:

Thanks for your update, I will have a test after the new release, and see
if the issue being resolved.
And if possible, could you plz also add the fix to avoid prompting many
cleartool console window when doing post-review and viewing diff?
(see
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/reviewboard/R1kiku5tIqQ)

Thanks,
Tao