Below is the error I got from Chrome, if need any further information, plz
tell me how to, Thanks!

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
172.21.78.85:856<http://172.21.78.85:8080/reviews/r/27/diff/#index_header>
isshow:false
loader.js:14<chrome-extension://ohjkicjidmohhfcjjlahfppkdblibkkb/loader.js>

   1. Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function() {
/* Add to the change index. */
$("li.change_file_0").html(