That's great!

Thanks!
Tao

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>wrote:

> Okay. It's not related to the issue manager, but I suspect I know what's
> causing it. It was a change that fixed a security problem, but apparently
> caused another bug when using \ in filenames.
>
> We just did a 1.7.3 release, which didn't include a fix for this, but I'll
> try to get you a patch soon once I've done some testing, and see about
> doing another release.
>
> Christian
>
> --
> Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
>
> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com
>
>
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 12:29 AM, Tao Zhou <moon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Below is the error I got from Chrome, if need any further information,
>> plz tell me how to, Thanks!
>>
>> Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL 
>> 172.21.78.85:856<http://172.21.78.85:8080/reviews/r/27/diff/#index_header>
>>  isshow:false loader.js:14
>>
>>    1. Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
>>
>>
>> <script type="text/javascript">
>>  $(document).ready(function() {
>> /* Add to the change index. */
>> $("li.change_file_0").html(
>> '\
>> Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
>> <a href="#0" onclick="return !gotoAnchor(\'0\');">OMC-A\...\Test.java</a>
>> \
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Sunday, January 27, 2013 5:56:25 PM UTC+8, Christian Hammond wrote:
>>
>>> I haven't been able to reproduce this. Can you get me a stack trace from
>>> the JavaScript console, showing what's calling what?
>>>
>>> I also need to know which page you're hitting this on, and a repro case.
>>>
>>> Christian
>>>
>>> --
>>> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
>>>
>>> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
>>> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com
>>>
>>>
>>> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:33 AM, Tao Zhou <moo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>  Hi,
>>>>
>>>> I am using Review Board 1.7.2 on Windows 7 with repository on
>>>> Clearcase, and found the view diff page doesn't render correctly.
>>>> if I upload several changed files in one diff by post-review, say more
>>>> than 2 files, only 2 files' diff could display, and only can add comment
>>>> for the first one diff.
>>>>
>>>> after some diagnose, I found the cause is in Line 15 of reviews.js,
>>>> 'new RB.CommentIssueManager({' will cause Uncaught TypeError
>>>>  var gCommentIssueManager = new RB.CommentIssueManager({
>>>>
>>>> Seems like the refactor of reviews.js in 1.7.2 by moving related code
>>>> to commentIssueManagerModel.js caused this problem, while 1.7.1 works just
>>>> fine.
>>>> As not so familiar with javascript, I can only find out the cause,
>>>> don't know how to fix.
>>>> Hope this also could be fixed in next Review Board release.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks!
>>>>
>>>> Tao Zhou
>>>>
>>>>  --
>>>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
>>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/**donate/<http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/>
>>>> Happy user? Let us know at 
>>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/**users/<http://www.reviewboard.org/users/>
>>>> -~----------~----~----~----~--**----~----~------~--~---
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to reviewboard...@**
>>>> googlegroups.com
>>>>
>>>> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/**
>>>> group/reviewboard?hl=en<http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>  --
>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "reviewboard" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>
>>
>>
>
>  --
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to