On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> Hi Sebastien,

Hi Christian.

> Sorry.. Too much on my plate these past couple weeks and I haven't been able
> to keep track.

No worries :).

> Can you try:
>
> $ rb-site manage /path/to/site shell

$ sudo rb-site manage /srv/reviewboard shell
Python 2.6.6 (r266:84292, Dec 26 2010, 22:31:48) [GCC 4.4.5] on linux2
(InteractiveConsole)
>>> from django_evolution.models import Version
>>> Version.objects.exclude(evolutions__pk__gt=0).delete()

$ sudo ./bin/rb-site upgrade /srv/reviewboard
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
There are unapplied evolutions for sessions.
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for changedescs.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
Adding baseline version for new models
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
Error: Model 'reviews.FileAttachmentComment' already has a field named
'extra_data'

Doesn't work :(.

--
Sebastien Douche <sdou...@gmail.com>