Hi Sebastien,

I know I haven't gotten back to you on this. The problem is, I have
absolutely no clue what the problem is.

I've been spending time on trying to figure out how evolutions break and
what to do about it, and it's very unclear what will cause that to go wrong.

I'm digging in deep into django_evolution to see if anything stands out. I
have a repro case for another issue (not quite yours, but maybe related),
so... maybe I'll figure out something.

You might be able to get away with doing evolve --hint --execute, but it's
always possible it'll cause an issue on the next upgrade.