Hi,

*Sigh*

So Django Evolution's design is starting to get to be a problem for us,
clearly, and I don't have an immediate fix for this particular case for Django
Evolution.

I have something for you to try. I hope you backed up the database previously?
If not, do it now.

Then try:

    rb-site manage /src/reviewboard evolve -- --hint --execute

(Note the -- in there.)

Hopefully this will get you on track. It's not a great solution, but will
hopefully get everything on track for you.

I'm going to have to start looking into another design for this.