Hi Sebastien/Christian,
I tried the upgrading from a 1.0 release of RB to 1.7.x and ran into the
exact same error when I did a "rb-site upgrade".
*Error: Model 'reviews.FileAttachmentComment' already has a field named
'extra_data'*

Were you guys able to find a solution to this problem? Do let me know.
Thanks & Regards,
Nachiketh