Christian,

Upgrade was completed successfully.

However when logging in there is no formatting of the page and I am
receving the following errors in an email -

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.4.3-py2.7.egg/django/core/handlers/base.py",

line 111, in get_response

    response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/accounts/decorators.py",

line 20, in _check

    return login_required(view_func)(*args, **kwargs)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Djblets-0.7.10-py2.7.egg/djblets/auth/util.py",

line 47, in _checklogin

    return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/reviews/views.py",

line 650, in review_detail

    diff_revision = diffset_versions[info['added'][0][2]]

KeyError: 133
Looks like we are partly there, can you assist with the final piece please?

Thanks,

Clive.