I needed to see the output of list-evolutions. It doesn't affect anything, just
lists them.

Make sure you read carefully the instructions in my post and let me know what
you did for each step. For diagnostics, I have to know exactly how everything
went.

It's late here, so I won't be up more than a few more minutes.