Hi Christian
  Many thanks for your support . I could able to configure Apache server
successfully .
  I am exited to say that i am able to see reviewBoard Home Page .
  Now i would like to integrate this with SVN . I remember i have installed
SVN using "yum install subversion".
  I have also installed Development version of SVN ( subversion-devel ).
  Will i be abel to see the diff code with reviewBoard .
Arun kurse