Ok.. Many thanks for the info . We are using httpd version 2.2
  The httpd.conf file is as follows . If possible you can take a look and
tell me what could be the issue ?
  [root@test conf]# cat httpd.conf
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName <IP_ADDRESS>
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/reviews.nonstop.com/htdocs"
        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html
        LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod_wsgi.so
        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/"
        <Directory "/var/www/reviews.nonstop.com/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
                Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
                Allow from all
        Alias /media "/var/www/reviews.nonstop.com/htdocs/media"
        Alias /static "/var/www/reviews.nonstop.com/htdocs/static"
        Alias /errordocs "/var/www/reviews.nonstop.com/htdocs/errordocs"
        Alias /favicon.ico
Arun kurse