Hi

Now i have done that . I restarted Apche again . Looks like it has gone
ahead . Still i am not able to restart Apache and getting the below error
 [root@test conf]# service httpd restart
Stopping httpd: [FAILED]
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 16 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'Allow', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
[FAILED]
Please find the httpd.conf file. I am getting error at line 16 " Allow from
all " .
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName 15.154.112.65
DocumentRoot "/var/www/reviews.nonstop.com/htdocs"
# Error handlers
ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html
LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod_wsgi.so
WSGIPassAuthorization On
WSGIScriptAlias "/" "/var/www/reviews.nonstop.com/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/"
<Directory "/var/www/reviews.nonstop.com/htdocs">
AllowOverride All
Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
Allow from all
</Directory>
Alias /media "/var/www/reviews.nonstop.com/htdocs/media"
Alias /static "/var/www/reviews.nonstop.com/htdocs/static"
Alias /errordocs "/var/www/reviews.nonstop.com/htdocs/errordocs"
Alias /favicon.ico
"/var/www/reviews.nonstop.com/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>
 thanks/regards
Arun kurse