Congrats on the release, Victoria!

This is a great way for Windows admins to get a feel for Review Board
before deploying it in production. As Victoria said, if you're planning a
production install, it's recommended that you use a Linux system, due to
compatibility and performance reasons.

As some of you may know, we've end-of-life'd Windows support for Review
Board, so we won't be doing any support of Windows installs if it appears
to be at all a platform issue, as well, but do send any issues you hit to
Victoria and Bitnami. I know they're very responsive.