Hi Robert,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Robert Burkhall <rburk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Victoria,
>
>  I like the the Reviewboard stack that's been created and it's only missing
> the python-ldap.  However, I've seen a strange issue with IE that is not
> apparent in Firefox or Chrome.  Has only else reported any issue using the
> stack with IE9 in our case?

I'm glad that you like it. Regarding the python-ldap module, have you
tried to install this https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-ldap/2.4.12
? What is the issue that you are finding with IE? Could it be related
to JavaScript not enalbed or something like that? If that is not the
case and it is shown correctly with Firefox and Chrome it seems to it
could be an issue with the ReviewBoard web interface and IE support...