Hi Warren,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 7:40 PM, Warren Postma <warren.pos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the nature of the problems on Windows?  Is Mercurial one of the
> problematic areas?  The docs say it's not supported, but don't give real
> details.

My understanding is that the main problem was the different
configuration that the users may have which make it difficult to
support. "Windows has proven to be a considerable challenge to
support. It is easy to end up with a subtly broken setup, due to so
many different and incompatible implementations of Python and various
Python modules." I don't think currently there is a specific issue
with Mercurial as it has been supported for a long time in Review
Board. However I think that the Review Board team will be able to give
you a better answer for this.

> I reported this issue to bitnami, not sure if it's a windows issue, or a
> mercurial + reviewboard issue:
>
> http://answers.bitnami.com/questions/14009/bitnami-reviewboard-version-17x-for-windows-the-file-was-not-found-in-the-repository-207

I see that you have already solved the issue. I'm glad for it and
thanks for posting the problem and the solution.

> The docs I read are a bit light on reasons:
>
> http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/windows/

Best regards,

Victoria.