Hi Joe,

I am facing the same issue, can you please help me with it.
My Apache 2 configuration:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName toolsnb01-06.lab.eng.btc.netapp.in
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        <Directory "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
                Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
                Allow from all
        </Directory>

        <Location "/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        <Location "/errordocs">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        <Location "/static">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        Alias /media "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/media"
        Alias /static "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/static"
        Alias /errordocs "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/errordocs"
        Alias /favicon.ico
"/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>

Any help would be appreciated.