Hi Joe,
I am facing the same issue, can you please help me with it.
My Apache 2 configuration:
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName toolsnb01-06.lab.eng.btc.netapp.in
DocumentRoot "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs"
# Error handlers
ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html
<Directory "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs">
AllowOverride All
Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
Allow from all
</Directory>
<Location "/media">
SetHandler None
</Location>
<Location "/errordocs">
SetHandler None
</Location>
<Location "/static">
SetHandler None
</Location>
# Alias static media requests to filesystem
Alias /media "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/media"
Alias /static "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/static"
Alias /errordocs "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/errordocs"
Alias /favicon.ico
"/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>
Any help would be appreciated.
On Tuesday, 18 December 2012 09:45:32 UTC+5:30, Joe Attardi wrote:
>
> I updated my site to 1.7.0.1-py2.7 and I'm still getting 404 errors for
> anything under /static
>
> I added the alias for /static and restarted Apache 2, but it seems to have
> no effect. Am I missing something obvious?
>
> My Apache 2 configuration:
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
> ServerName uxworks-reviewboard.mysite.com
> DocumentRoot "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs"
>
> # Error handlers
> ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html
>
> # Serve django pages
> <Location "/">
> PythonPath "['/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/conf'] +
> sys.path"
> SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
> SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE
> "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/tmp/egg_cache"
> SetEnv HOME "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/data"
> SetHandler mod_python
> PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
> PythonAutoReload Off
> PythonDebug Off
> # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
> PythonInterpreter reviewboard_uxworks-reviewboard
> </Location>
>
> # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
> # (overrides the above)
> <Location "/media">
> SetHandler None
> </Location>
> <Location "/errordocs">
> SetHandler None
> </Location>
>
> <Directory "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs">
> AllowOverride All
> </Directory>
>
> # Alias static media requests to filesystem
> Alias /media "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs/media"
> Alias /errordocs "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs/erordocs"
> Alias /static "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs/static"
> </VirtualHost>
>
> I tried running rb-site manage /var/www/uxworks-reviewboard resolve-check
> static-media but it gave me an error: Couldn't find manual update check
> 'static-media'
>
> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
>
--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.