I feel like I asked this, but I can't find where..

How did you install Review Board? It looks like you have a virtualenv set up. 
Did you install from source, or our egg?

Did you make any modifications to your settings_local.py file?

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com

On Mar 15, 2013, at 2:36 AM, satish singh <trivi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
> Please provide any pointers on this, how can i debug ?
> 
> thanks ,
> satish
> 
> On Thursday, 14 March 2013 18:38:04 UTC+5:30, satish singh wrote:
> Hi Sir,
> 
> I have added mod_wsgi configuration, still facing the same issue:
> 
> The Review Board 1.7.5 is up but images, CSS and JS files are not getting 
> loaded. I'm getting 404 errors for anything under /static. Screenshot 
> attached. It’s strange when I ran findstatic management command it’s seems to 
> find the static media. But review board doesn’t seem to find it.
> 
> Log:
> 
> (RB1.7.5)bash-3.2$ python ./reviewboard/manage.py findstatic 
> rb/images/convo.png
> 
> Found 'rb/images/convo.png' here:
> 
>   
> /u/satish3/envs/RB1.7.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/static/rb/images/convo.png
> 
> 
> My Apache 2 configuration (httpd.conf):
> 
> LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod_wsgi.so
> 
> <VirtualHost *:80>
> 
>         ServerName toolsnb01-06.lab.eng.btc.netapp.in
> 
>         DocumentRoot "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs"
> 
>  
>         # Error handlers
> 
>         ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html
> 
>  
>         WSGIPassAuthorization On
> 
>         WSGIScriptAlias "/" 
> "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/"
> 
>  
>         <Directory "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs">
> 
>                 AllowOverride All
> 
>                 Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
> 
>                 Allow from all
> 
>         </Directory>
> 
>  
>         # Alias static media requests to filesystem
> 
>         Alias /media "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/media"
> 
>         Alias /static "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/static"
> 
>         Alias /errordocs "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/errordocs"
> 
>         Alias /favicon.ico 
> "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"
> 
> </VirtualHost>.
> 
>  
> Please provide some pointers on this. I am stuck with this.
> 
> One more question how difficult is it to migrate a ReviewBoard using 
> mod_python to use mod_wsgi ?
> 
>  
> Thanks,
> 
> Satish.
> 
>  
> 
> 
>  
> 
> 
> 
> On Wednesday, 13 March 2013 00:30:37 UTC+5:30, Christian Hammond wrote:
> In confused about your configuration. I don't even see how Review Board ever 
> gets invoked. No mod_wsgi configuration.
> 
> Christian
> 
> 
> On Mar 12, 2013, at 8:02, satish singh <triv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> Hi Joe,
>> 
>> I am facing the same issue, can you please help me with it.
>> My Apache 2 configuration:
>> 
>> <VirtualHost *:80>
>>         ServerName toolsnb01-06.lab.eng.btc.netapp.in
>>         DocumentRoot "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs"
>> 
>>         # Error handlers
>>         ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html
>> 
>>         <Directory "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs">
>>                 AllowOverride All
>>                 Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
>>                 Allow from all
>>         </Directory>
>> 
>>         <Location "/media">
>>                 SetHandler None
>>         </Location>
>> 
>>         <Location "/errordocs">
>>                 SetHandler None
>>         </Location>
>> 
>>         <Location "/static">
>>                 SetHandler None
>>         </Location>
>>         # Alias static media requests to filesystem
>>         Alias /media "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/media"
>>         Alias /static "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/static"
>>         Alias /errordocs "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/errordocs"
>>         Alias /favicon.ico 
>> "/var/www/ReviewBoard175.com/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"
>> </VirtualHost>
>> 
>> Any help would be appreciated.
>> 
>> On Tuesday, 18 December 2012 09:45:32 UTC+5:30, Joe Attardi wrote:
>> I updated my site to 1.7.0.1-py2.7 and I'm still getting 404 errors for 
>> anything under /static
>> 
>> I added the alias for /static and restarted Apache 2, but it seems to have 
>> no effect. Am I missing something obvious?
>> 
>> My Apache 2 configuration:
>> 
>> <VirtualHost *:80>
>>         ServerName uxworks-reviewboard.mysite.com
>>         DocumentRoot "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs"
>> 
>>         # Error handlers
>>         ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html
>> 
>>         # Serve django pages
>>         <Location "/">
>>                 PythonPath "['/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/conf'] + sys.path"
>>                 SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
>>                 SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE 
>> "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/tmp/egg_cache"
>>                 SetEnv HOME "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/data"
>>                 SetHandler mod_python
>>                 PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
>>                 PythonAutoReload Off
>>                 PythonDebug Off
>>                 # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
>>                 PythonInterpreter reviewboard_uxworks-reviewboard
>>         </Location>
>> 
>>         # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
>>         # (overrides the above)
>>         <Location "/media">
>>                 SetHandler None
>>         </Location>
>>         <Location "/errordocs">
>>                 SetHandler None
>>         </Location>
>> 
>>         <Directory "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs">
>>                 AllowOverride All
>>         </Directory>
>> 
>>         # Alias static media requests to filesystem
>>         Alias /media "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs/media"
>>         Alias /errordocs "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs/erordocs"
>>         Alias /static "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs/static"
>> </VirtualHost>
>> 
>> I tried running rb-site manage /var/www/uxworks-reviewboard resolve-check 
>> static-media but it gave me an error: Couldn't find manual update check 
>> 'static-media'
>> 
>> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
>> 
>> -- 
>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "reviewboard" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>  
>>  
> 
> 
> -- 
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>  
>  

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to