On 03/19/2013 04:43 AM, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The new RBTools 0.5 is out. This is a major release, led by our own
> Steven MacLeod, and is, to me, the most exciting release of RBTools
> we've put out. There's a bunch of new command line scripts and a brand
> new Python API that you can use to talk to Review Board.
>
> There's a lot of new awesomeness that I'm not going to repeat here.
> Instead, I'll just link you to our official announcement.
>
> http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2013/03/19/rbtools-0-5-released/
>
> If you have questions about using the Python API or developing scripts,
> please use reviewboard-...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:reviewboard-...@googlegroups.com>. Otherwise, go ahead and post
> here!

I've built RBTools 0.5 for Fedora. It will show up in Fedora 18's
updates-testing repository within the next 24 hours. Please test and
give Karma at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/RBTools-0.5-1.fc18

Christian, a question: will RBTools 0.5 work against Review Board 1.6.x?
If so, I'll build it for EPEL 6. If not, I'll hold off for now.