I just installed RBTools 0.5 in a virtuaenv, and it installed rbt, but not 
post-review.  I know post-review is being deprecated, but this looks more 
like it's been removed completely.  Is that intentional?

--Steve


On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 1:43:44 AM UTC-7, Christian Hammond wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> The new RBTools 0.5 is out. This is a major release, led by our own Steven 
> MacLeod, and is, to me, the most exciting release of RBTools we've put out. 
> There's a bunch of new command line scripts and a brand new Python API that 
> you can use to talk to Review Board.
>
> There's a lot of new awesomeness that I'm not going to repeat here. 
> Instead, I'll just link you to our official announcement.
>
> http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2013/03/19/rbtools-0-5-released/
>
> If you have questions about using the Python API or developing scripts, 
> please use [email protected] <javascript:>. Otherwise, go ahead 
> and post here!
>
> Christian
>
> -- 
> Christian Hammond - [email protected] <javascript:>
> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>  

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to