On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:35 AM, Stephen Gallagher < [email protected]> wrote:
> On 03/19/2013 04:43 AM, Christian Hammond wrote: > > Hi everyone, > > > > The new RBTools 0.5 is out. This is a major release, led by our own > > Steven MacLeod, and is, to me, the most exciting release of RBTools > > we've put out. There's a bunch of new command line scripts and a brand > > new Python API that you can use to talk to Review Board. > > > > There's a lot of new awesomeness that I'm not going to repeat here. > > Instead, I'll just link you to our official announcement. > > > > http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2013/03/19/rbtools-0-5-released/ > > > > If you have questions about using the Python API or developing scripts, > > please use [email protected] > > <mailto:[email protected]>. Otherwise, go ahead and post > > here! > > > > I've built RBTools 0.5 for Fedora. It will show up in Fedora 18's > updates-testing repository within the next 24 hours. Please test and > give Karma at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/RBTools-0.5-1.fc18 > > Christian, a question: will RBTools 0.5 work against Review Board 1.6.x? > If so, I'll build it for EPEL 6. If not, I'll hold off for now. > Thanks! You're fast at that. Steven can correct me if I'm wrong here, but 0.5 in general should work fine against 1.6.x. Especially post-review, which we're keeping basically as-is so we don't (intentionally) break anybody. Christian -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
