Hello,

Is it possible to use the rb API in 1.7.5 to get the changes to reviewboard
in the past X minutes (any review request changes)? I am creating a review
board poller which will then update a ticket system with links to
reviewboard.

I had previously made a reviewboard plugin for this task, but our ticket
system is sluggish at times, so users are annoyed that the "Publish" step
is blocking/slow. To address this, I would like to poll and update the
ticket out-of-band.

Thanks.

Best regards,