Hey,

Sorry. Busy week, missing out on some threads.

So unfortunately, we don't have API for that. Nor for group access lists.
Definitely something that was overlooked and should be added, but there haven't
been requests until now.

Of course, we would be very happy to take patches for this (and discuss how
best to structure it). As for getting to it ourselves, it might take a little
while, as we're neck-deep in some work right now.