Hello everyone,

I am trying to create repos (Git based) via the REST API.  And it's working
I can create the repos with all needed attributes and set it to be private
(public = false).

But I can't seem to find how to link a private repo to the relevant group
of reviewers. I can do it in the web UI, of course, but I would like to do
it programmatically.

Any idea, pointers ?

Thanks in advance for any help.