We are running ReviewBoard 1.6.6 installed via easy-install on an old CentOS
5.9 server with apache-modpython, and I would like to migrate this to a new
server running CentOS 6.4 and apache-wsgi and the latest ReviewBoard version
installed via yum from epel-testing repo.
Are the steps to do this documented anywhere? Will the following steps work
(we are using MySQL)?
0. Ensure nobody is using the old server during the migration
1. Dump old database
2. Tar up site directory from old server (contains .ssh and .subversion
directories with needed config data)
3. Install ReviewBoard via yum
4. Create reviewboard database and user
5. Create new site with rb-site install (need to get new apache config file)
6. Update apache configuration file with conf file generated in previous step
7. Delete reviewboard database and load database from old server (after
re-creating database and user)
8. Delete new site and replace with tar file from old server (possible
preserving apache conf file)
9. Run rb-site upgrade
Did I miss something or am I adding any unnecessary steps?
Also, how do I install and configure memcached on additional CentOS 6.4
servers? What is the recommended amount of memory to allocate to memcached for
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.