Yeah sure..

1) What version of Review Board? *1.7.7.1*
2) What page did they click Update Diff on.
<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-fK9dPmEUyH0/UcNP9nJU_uI/AAAAAAAADBo/TRJbN0JmrjY/s1600/Capture.PNG>

3) Was the problem when they clicked Update Diff, or when the actually
initiated the upload (after filling in the form) *.They were unable to get
to any page..Nothing happens after they click on update diff(page not
4) Was there an error message displayed? *Nothing, it doesn't simply load*
5) What browser? *IE 8, Chrome and Firefox*
6) Do you use a proxy server at all? *Yeah we use it*
7) What type of repository? *Subversion*
8) How big were the diffs? *2.64 KB*
9) How were the diffs generated? *Using Eclipse, all other reviewers use
same way and working for them*