Nothing happens not causes a blank form to open.

I checked it with chrome console and whenever i click on update diff there
is an error
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
at fields: [ { name: 'basedir', label: '<label for="id_basedir">Base
Directory:</label>', required: true, help_text: 'The absolute path in the
repository the diff was generated in.', widget: '<input type="text" name=
"basedir" value="\ue\fwdrivers" id="id_basedir" />' },{ name: 'path',
label: '<label for="id_path">Diff:</label>', required: true, help_text:
'The new diff to upload.', widget: '<input type="file" name="path" id="
id_path" />' },{ name: 'parent_diff_path', label: '<label for="
id_parent_diff_path">Parent Diff:</label>', help_text: 'An optional diff
that the main diff is based on. This is usually used for distributed
revision control systems (Git, Mercurial, etc.).', widget: '<input
type="file" name="parent_diff_path" id="id_parent_diff_path" />' } ]