It looks to be the base directory path. The "\ue\fwdrivers" is causing the
problems. Clearly, we need to fix things to not totally break when \ is used,
but these paths should be /, since that's what's expected in SVN.

Since we store the previous basedir for that review request, to fix this, you
would need to either 1) use RBTools (which we recommend over using the web form
anyway), or 2) Finding the DiffSet object for that review request in the
database and fixing the basedir path.

Or just create a new review request.

Either way, make sure those engineers aren't using \ for SVN paths.

We have a rewrite of this form coming that will fix this from happening in the
future.