I been trying out reviewboard for about 6 weeks, and it's working pretty
well (only real issue is I haven't been able to get e-mails working
properly). Now I've got a new better server to install it on. I'd like to
copy the existing review and users from the existing database before I move
it -- about 60 users and 135 review requests. I'm using pgsql, apache, and
currently version 1.7.7.1.

I don't see anything on
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.7/admin/ on how to do this, but I
see there have been a few questions about it in this group. It looks like
some of the problems have been moving to a different database (eg: mysql to
pgsql) or a different version of RB, so to keep things easy, I'll keep the
same pgsql, apache, OS, and RB instance (by upgrading just before
exporting?).  I'm thinking I should probably:
- Send users a outage notice
- Stop apache
- Upgrade to the latest 1.7 version
- Export the database
- Install on a new server
- Import the database
- Send users a notice about the new server. Maybe also put a redirect on
the old server, pointing to the new one.

I'm not sure in particular about how to do the db export/import. I see some
people here used "rb-site manage /var/oldRbPath dumpdb > dumpdb.json" ,
then copy that file over and do "rb-site manage /var/newRbPath loaddb
dumpdb.json". Is that the best way? Or is it better to use psql commands to
dump the database?