HI David ,

Thanks for the response .

d1.diff is just diff file i have created manually i.e the diff between my
dev branch changes & Integration branch changes redirected to file called
 d1.diff and i am trying to upload this manually created diff file d1.diff
using  "*post-review --diff-filename=d1.diff
--server="https://MyRbServer<https://myrbserver/>
" .*
*
*
I can upload this manually created diff file d1.diff file from GUI in
reviewboard  page  but not sure why its not uploading using  from command
line using  "post-review diff-filename=d1.diff
--server="https://MyRbServer<https://myrbserver/>""
.I am not getting any clue from the post-review debug log or reviewboard
server log .

Do i need to have any setup for apache or reviewboard server side
 configuration ?where can i check to get the exact clue for this error ?

Please have a look and get back to me .I am waiting for your response .

Thanks

>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> https://MyRbServer/api/review-requests/370/diffs/<https://myrbserver/api/review-requests/370/diffs/>:

{'basedir': u'/view/ppreleng_reviewboardAdmin/vobs/ms-test'}
*>>> Got API Error 105 (HTTP code 400): One or more fields had errors*
*>>> Error data: {u'fields': {u'path': [u'The diff file is empty']},
u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'One or more fields had errors',
u'code': 105}}*

Error uploading diff

The generated diff file was empty. This usually means no files were
modified in this change.

Try running with --output-diff and --debug for more information.

*
*
*
*