Hi David ,

My object is just to upload a file which  can be any file (*.gif  or *.bmp
) (need not be a diff file) using commandline "post-review
--diff-filename=file_name " to review-board server in our clear-case
environment

How to do it using post-review in clearcase environment ? let me know if
 any other option to post-review  is there ?

Thanks