The minimum Review Board version which fully supports the rbt commands is RB
1.6.12. There were some changes to the web API in this version which rbt
relies on. Unfortunately, you won't be able to make use of most of rbt
without a newer version of Review Board.

Admittedly, the error reporting here was terrible, but is something I'm
working on imporoving.