Hi,

Thank You for replying :)
Maybe there is some tutorial/instruction/example how to use virtualenvs to
achieve something like this?

Well for now one version is RB 1.7.13 and other the same RB 1.7.13 (but
with some modifications), but as far as I have been told first will be
changed to earlier 1.7 (or even 1.6) release. For now my goal is to check
how easy it is to run two different ReviewBoard version from one server and
it is not important which two versions I use...

Here I found something similar to my problem:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/reviewboard/multiple/reviewboard/2k8Y5-DF4sQ/MW2fhHX6GRYJ

I tried to set up Apache virtualhost but so far without luck (doing some
additional reading on that right now). Is it even possible to achieve my
goal this way?

Separately (I mean using only one RB version on server) it kind of works,
but when I try to use both only one (first in the virtualhost list) web
page is accessible..
But there is one other issue with situation when one version is used on
server - when I install original ReviewBoard version I'm no more able to
access the modified version (although virtualhost .conf links to the
modified version). And when I re install modified version original is
inaccessible. Maybe You know if there is some file overwritten  during
installation that is responsible for this?

Once more, thank You!!

piektdiena, 2013. gada 13. septembris 06:30:32 UTC+2, Christian Hammond
rakstīja: