Here is the info you requested Chris ....

*rb-site upgrade output*

Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.5.5-py2.6.egg/django/core/management/__init__.py:465:

DeprecationWarning: The 'execute_manager' function is deprecated, you
likely need to update your 'manage.py'; please see the Django 1.4 release
notes (https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/releases/1.4/).
  DeprecationWarning)
/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.5.5-py2.6.egg/django/core/management/__init__.py:409:

DeprecationWarning: The 'setup_environ' function is deprecated, you likely
need to update your 'manage.py'; please see the Django 1.4 release notes
(https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/releases/1.4/).
  DeprecationWarning)
Creating tables ...
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
No evolution required.

Resetting in-database caches.

Upgrade complete!

* rb-site --version*
rb-site 2.0 beta 1

*Path to  Djblets 0.8alpha1 egg: *
 /usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Djblets-0.8alpha1-py2.6.egg