Found a bug for you :). When I try to upload a file for a review, it get
stunk after I click upload button. And another thing is, the only way for
me to create a code review using web UI is upload a raw diff file, right?
Is it possible to upload a changed file and the review board can
automatically locate the previous version from my repository and generate a
diff between these two? Attached is the snapshot for the stunk when
uploading a file.