Hi Gong,

I didn't miss it. Just working on other things.

Aside from linking to tickets on Jira, there's no formal integration today.
We're looking at that for future releases.

You can write extensions to Review Board to send changes to services like
Jenkins. Other people on this list have done some work in this area, and I
believe a Google search will turn up some results.