Which auto-complete feature are you referring to?

Different companies have different ways they handle code reviews. Many do
pre-commit, which is what RBTools is largely used for. Some do post-commit,
which RBTools 0.6 will make easier, and Review Board 2.0 will provide a
nicer web UI for.

-o just opens the review request in your browser after posting. It's a
helpful option. You can also set it to be used by default in .reviewboardrc
(check the docs for the setting).