If you're logged in, you should be able to click the pencil on any review
request you own and type the name of the reviewers. You can also set
default reviewers based on groups, repositories, or file paths in the
Default Reviewers section of the admin UI.

If you're logged in, own the review request, and don't see anything, then
something is very wrong with your setup. Make sure you don't have any
browser extensions that are disabling JavaScript, and make sure you don't
see any JavaScript errors. I'd also need to know what version of Review
Board you're using and how you installed it.