On Friday, February 7, 2014 8:15:47 AM UTC+2, Christian Hammond wrote:
> On the server, run:
>     rb-site manage /path/to/site runserver
> (Or pick another port if that is taken.)
> That's going to make use of Django's built-in single-threaded development
> server. You can then repeat the request using that port and see if you
> still get the 3 second delay.
Same results:

-2014-02-07 08:29:43--  http://localhost:8181/
Resolving localhost (localhost)...
Connecting to localhost (localhost)||:8181... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 301 MOVED PERMANENTLY
Location: http://localhost:8181/dashboard/ [following]
--2014-02-07 08:29:46--  http://localhost:8181/dashboard/
Connecting to localhost (localhost)||:8181... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 FOUND
Location: http://localhost:8181/account/login/?next_page=/dashboard/
--2014-02-07 08:29:49--

So .. database issue? I've tried connecting with psql, no problem there. My
database config:

'default': {
        'ENGINE': 'django.db.backends.postgresql_psycopg2',
        'NAME': 'reviewboard',
        'USER': 'reviewboard',
        'PASSWORD': 'xxxxxxxxxx',
        'HOST': 'localhost',