Ok, it seems that i had misconfiguration with memcache.

I've tried generating new site with sqlite, and it was fast. So then i
looked at the configs, and saw that on my current config memcache was set
to NONE

This was because i have ran rb-site with --noinput and
specified --cache-type='memcached' without --cache-info. So memache was
partialy configured. I saw that yesterday on the interface (System Settings
-> General) and changed Cache Host to localhost:11211. But it seems that
did not make any difference, and only manually changing settings_local.py
helped.

Thanks for help :)