Hi there, I've updated to 0.5.7 and I'm running from cygwin and I get the
same result. Can rbt be run from cygwin? Here is what I get:

$ rbt post -d -o 299074
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Subversion repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Git repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Mercurial repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a CVS repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Perforce repository...
DEBUG:root:Running: p4 info
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Plastic repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a ClearCase repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Bazaar repository...
ERROR:root:The current directory does not contain a checkout from a
supported source code repository.