I'm seeing a couple issues with the perforce integration as well.  The one
above with the case mismatch, as well as the --p4-client parameter is not
respected in RBTools 0.5.7.

An integration with eclipse and reviewboard
(https://code.google.com/p/p4reviewboard/) breaks because this parameter is
not respected.