Wow, who named those labels MUST be different from who coded the
authentication, or he is super dum. I have been days trying to figure out
what is wrong with my ldap login. I'm sure you did too in this 8days. I
should have re-engineered the code to figure how to use a reviewboard
feature. That is how the world should go forward.

Really thankful for your post here.