Hi Christian,

I am trying migration on new server and not in current production box.

1. On new server I installed ubuntu 12.04/mysql 5.5/RB 1.7.14
1. I took backup of SQL and copied to new server and done rb-site upgrade.

Copied the databse to new server and tired . I get error messages as listed
above.

regards
Bhaskar