Hi there,

I've successfully upgraded from reviewboard 1.7 to 2.0, (I did not had a
repository configured before).

When trying to add a repository, with a ssh RSA private key added to the
SSH configuration section, I get the following error :

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-nR1PWQWMaE8/U32j_GajKFI/AAAAAAAAAVA/mWBaa2ui1SA/s1600/permission-denied.PNG>

After browsing a bit around the web, I found out it is raised when an IO
exception occurs. I also changed the owner user to my site .ssh directory
and file (/var/www/reviewboard/data/.ssh/id_rsa).

I must precise that my RSA private key is a passphrase-less key. This might
also be the origin of the problem. Do you have any idea?

Thanks already,

Nicolas COMET.