Okay, those look fine.

You asked if the key could be passphrase-less, as in not having a
passphrase? That's completely fine, and in fact required, since we can't
prompt for the passphrase.

Another thing to check... Do you have SELinux enabled? It's possible it's
trying to run rbssh, and can't run it from within the context of Apache's
process. You'll need to disable SELinux if it is on.

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 1:11 AM, Nicolas Comet <nicolas.co...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Here it is :
> data :
>
> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4WYtlKsmfZE/U32w6B3pU8I/AAAAAAAAAVQ/0heZolBteW0/s1600/dataPNG.PNG>
> .ssh :
>
> <https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-vmek2BRleXM/U32xDs1VwvI/AAAAAAAAAVY/vsKejYhDHyI/s1600/ssh.PNG>
> id_rsa :
>
> <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WDlz2Vq-Lnw/U32xKgwU5II/AAAAAAAAAVg/Xe_gcXnLre8/s1600/id_rsa.PNG>
>

> Le jeudi 22 mai 2014 10:05:24 UTC+2, Christian Hammond a écrit :
>>
>> Just to verify, can you show me the permissions and ownership of
>> /var/www/reviewboard/data/, .ssh within that, and then the contents within
>> that?
>>
>> Christian

>> On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 1:03 AM, Nicolas Comet <nicola...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Here is what I get in reviewboard.log :
>>>
>>> 2014-05-22 07:55:38,620 - INFO -  - Reloading logging settings
>>> 2014-05-22 07:55:38,980 - DEBUG -  - Cache miss for key
>>> jsi18n-djangojs-reviewboard_djblets-fr-1400577976.
>>> 2014-05-22 07:57:12,670 - DEBUG -  - Cache miss for key