Just to verify, can you show me the permissions and ownership of
/var/www/reviewboard/data/, .ssh within that, and then the contents within
that?

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com


On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 1:03 AM, Nicolas Comet <nicolas.co...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Here is what I get in reviewboard.log :
>
> 2014-05-22 07:55:38,620 - INFO -  - Reloading logging settings
> 2014-05-22 07:55:38,980 - DEBUG -  - Cache miss for key
> jsi18n-djangojs-reviewboard_djblets-fr-1400577976.
> 2014-05-22 07:57:12,670 - DEBUG -  - Cache miss for key
> jsi18n-djangojs-reviewboard_djblets-fr-1400577976.
> 2014-05-22 07:57:22,890 - DEBUG -  - SVNTool: Attempting ssh connection
> with host: svn1.*****.com, username: eu_monitorplm_svc
> 2014-05-22 07:57:24,642 - DEBUG -  - Cache miss for key
> jsi18n-djangojs-reviewboard_djblets-fr-1400577976.
>
> The stars are for privacy purpose.
> Nothing interesting :(
>
> Le jeudi 22 mai 2014 09:24:20 UTC+2, Christian Hammond a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can you enable logging in the Logging Settings, repeat this (you may need
>> to reload Apache first), and then see what errors appear in reviewboard.log?
>>
>> Christian
>>
>> --
>> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
>>
>> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
>> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>>
>>
>> On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 12:21 AM, Nicolas Comet <nicola...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>>  Hi there,
>>>
>>> I've successfully upgraded from reviewboard 1.7 to 2.0, (I did not had a
>>> repository configured before).
>>>
>>> When trying to add a repository, with a ssh RSA private key added to the
>>> SSH configuration section, I get the following error :
>>>
>>>
>>> <https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-nR1PWQWMaE8/U32j_GajKFI/AAAAAAAAAVA/mWBaa2ui1SA/s1600/permission-denied.PNG>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> After browsing a bit around the web, I found out it is raised when an IO
>>> exception occurs. I also changed the owner user to my site .ssh directory
>>> and file (/var/www/reviewboard/data/.ssh/id_rsa).
>>>
>>> I must precise that my RSA private key is a passphrase-less key. This
>>> might also be the origin of the problem. Do you have any idea?
>>>
>>> Thanks already,
>>>
>>> Nicolas COMET.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>  --
>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>> ---
>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>>> ---
>>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>>  --
> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
> ---
> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
> ---
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
---
Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
---
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to