Hi Brett,

It's actually never come up before, that I know of. It may be more useful
to do that, but I think it's arguable. Certainly, I sometimes view the diff
and am happy looking at it right in the browser, instead of having to save
it somewhere and then open it.

I'm interested in hearing what others have to say.