Hi Christian,

Thanks for your reply.
As you suggested I tried using RBtools and post command to create a review
request like:

rbt post --server=http://10.0.14.29 -d

But, I got 500 as a response.
Detailed error is as follows:

>>> Got HTTP error: 500: <!DOCTYPE html>

 <head>
  <title>500 - Internal Server Error | Review Board</title>
 </head>
  <h1>Something broke! (Error 500)</h1>
   It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either
   a bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report
   this to your administrator.
</title>

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/rbt", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('RBTools==0.6.2', 'console_scripts', 'rbt')()
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/RBTools-0.6.2-py2.7.egg/rbtools/commands/main.py",

line 134, in main
    command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN, command_name] + args)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/RBTools-0.6.2-py2.7.egg/rbtools/commands/__init__.py",

line 416, in run_from_argv
    exit_code = self.main(*args) or 0
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/RBTools-0.6.2-py2.7.egg/rbtools/commands/post.py",

line 784, in main
    submit_as=self.options.submit_as)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/RBTools-0.6.2-py2.7.egg/rbtools/commands/post.py",

line 507, in post_request
    raise CommandError("Error creating review request: %s" % e)
rbtools.commands.CommandError: Error creating review request: HTTP 500

I also, tried to look at files inside temp directory.
But, no error log was seen there.

Request you to please help me out as I am completely stuck with it.

Thanks,
Nitish Gangal