Hi Alexis,

So, Review Board 2.0.2 is busted with SVN. That’s the primary cause of your
problems. You need 2.0.3 or higher to have a working setup with a self-signed
cert. (You should install 2.0.5 though.)

When trying to verify the issue, though, I hit some other problems with
accepting a certificate. I’ve attached a patch that should smooth out another
rough edge (though I don’t believe it’s required for this case, but may help if
you hit any errors with a newer release.)